If you want to add fish to your diet and like a little kick to it, this recipe is for you.
- Cooking Spray
- 17 Pineapple Rings, fresh or canned
- 1 large Salmon fillet, wild caught (about 3 lbs.)
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- 3 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro, freshly chopped or jar
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Ginger, freshly grated
- 2 teaspoons Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes, crushed
- Green Onions, thinly sliced for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with Cooking Spray.
- On foil, lay Pineapple Rings in an even layer.
- Season both sides of the Salmon with Sea Salt and Black Pepper and place Salmon on top of the Pineapple Rings.
- In a small bowl, mix together Butter, Sweet Chili Sauce, Cilantro, Garlic, Ginger, Toasted Sesame Oil and Red Pepper Flakes. Brush mixture all over Salmon.
- Bake Salmon until it is cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- Switch the oven to broil and broil Salmon for 2 minutes or until Salmon is slightly golden.
- Pull Salmon out of the oven and garnish with Green Onions and serve.