If you are craving ice cream and like bananas and chocolate, this shake is for you. You can make this treat for dessert or as a snack.
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free French Vanilla Powdered Creamer
- 1 tablespoon hot Water
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 teaspoons Jello sugar-free / fat-free Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Ice Cream (i.e. Lactaid Vanilla)
- 1/2 medium Banana
- 2 teaspoons 53% Cacao Dark Chocolate Morsels (or 1/2 scoop of chocolate protein powder)
- 4 to 5 Ice Cubes
- In a tall glass, combine French Vanilla Powered Creamer with water. Stir until dissolved.
- Add Milk and Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix to the tall glass. Stir until mostly dissolved.
- Transfer mixture to a blender.
- Add Vanilla Ice Cream, Banana, Dark Chocolate Morsels and Ice Cubes to blender. Blend at high speed until smooth.
- Pour mixture in a glass and top with Reddi-Wip.
Remember, you can have a treat once in a while. All in moderation.